Why join the Peloton?
If you are looking for a weekend adventure, then register now for an event that will tick all the boxes!
- Explore and challenge your physical and mental limits over the two day course
- Share amazing life changing experiences with like minded cyclists
- Enjoy a spectacular ride through the Central Coast Hinterland and Upper Hunter from a new perspective
- Share in stories from inspirational people
- Experience an atmosphere of camaraderie where all riders support each other and forge new friendships
- Celebrate your achievements – Have friends & family meet you at the finishing point in Scone to join in the celebrations at the Twilight Family Fun Night.
Put the Rural Aid Beach to Bush Ride for our Farmers on your cycling calendar!
What’s included in your entry fee?
Beach to Bush Experience
- A unique cycling experience and memories that will last a lifetime
- A safe and exciting event throughout the Central Coast Hinterland and Upper Hunter Valley
- A chance to meet and socialise with other cyclists from around Australia
- An opportunity to make a difference for farming families and rural communities through your fundraising efforts
- An evening of celebration at the Twilight Family Fun Night in Scone
- Footage of the Beach to Bush Ride
- Pre and post event dinners
- Fully supported ride including accommodation, meals and water and snacks throughout the event
- Long sleeve and short sleeved event cycling jerseys (either of which must be worn during the ride each day)
- All of your event photos online
- High quality finishers medals and prizes for highest individual fundraiser and highest team fundraisers
- Your gear transported between accommodation locations, so no need to carry a backpack when you ride
- Hotel or Studio apartment accommodation pre B2B ride and during the ride. Participants will need to arrange their own post race accommodation in Scone if they wish to stay the night post B2B ride. A number of discounted motel options will be provided if required.
- Bus transport back to the Central Coast after the Twilight Family Fun Night. (If you decide to stay overnight at Scone you will need to organise your transport back to the Central Coast).
- Full safety backup including event medical team.
- BRAGGING RIGHTS!